Why are we inviting people to participate?
Institution of Incorporated Engineers, Sri Lanka (IIESL) as a professional body will initiate action to promote the local industry. This could be achieved only by bringing participants under one roof to promote the marketing of the product. IIESL is the only professional institution representing Engineering Diplomates actively involved with operation, maintenance, construction and project management in eleven different fields of Engineering Technology namely Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Nautical Studies, Polymer Engineering, Textile & Clothing Engineering, Information Technology and Agriculture Engineering required by the country.
With our members's active participation we could...
- Build participants' image in Sri Lanka and to tap its immense market
- Display, demonstrate and sell participants's products, services, machinery, innovative skills, technology, expertise etc.
- Establish new business contacts and corroborate with new partners in Sri Lanka
- Find potential partners for decentralizing of participants activities
Why people should participate and Exhibit
We strongly believe that this is...
- A CUSTOMER FOCUSED Exhibition which attracts a higher attendance in numbers from every corner of the country due to aggressive publicity campaign.
- An Unique opportunity for participants to explain the Products they offer to visitors, an opportunity to improve their products.
- A good forum to exhibit latest Products & Equipment necessary for country's development process.
- An ideal opportunity to gain access to the latest industry & market information.
- An unique forum to create better relationships with existing customers & also to find new ones.
- Get exposure to local, regional & global markets.
- Create network with industry players from different sectors.
Who should participate?
Inco 2016 will present a unique opportunity to local and foreign industrialists, Manufacturers and Suppliers to meet Professionals and Distributors to promote their products and Services in the South and South East Asia Market. Market segment represented,
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Applications
- Textile Technology
- Aviation & Marine Engineering
- Hire Purchase Schemes
- Construction Industry Stakeholders
- Real Estate and Property Development
- Leasing and Financial Services
- Educational Institutions
- Industrial/ Office Automation
- Communication & Information Technology
- Modern Furniture Steel/Wooden
- Books & Stationary
- Interior Décor
- Power Generation
- Solar and Thermal Products
- Cement and Cement based products
- Material Handling Equipment
- Automobiles and accessories
- Vocational Training Institutions
- Beauty Culture & Culinary
- Nano Technology, Fiber Optics
- And many others...